forex scalping 7 9 2015

10:20 PM |

forex scalping 7 9 2015

forex scalping yesterday brought very poor results in an extremely slow market.
Initially in the London open I have lost an entry to a valid signal to gbpjpy by two pips since my limit order didn't trigger and the pair produced a very nice  run (....pips)
Late in the US session I gave a short order in the pair which I left it open during the Tokyo session but I have close it with +5 pips early in the morning while I saw it reversing.
gbpusd gave the signal very early in the morning so I dint touch it.
eurjpy produced one of the slowest sessions I have ever seen.
I have attempted a long 15 minutes before London close but the pair reached 9.5 pips in four hours of trading without hitting my scalping target and reversed so I closed it by loosing five pips.
Then I reverse it and left it open in the Tokyo session achieving the 10 pips target but the third part of the order stop out early in the morning.
I even forgot to open the mic while I was explaining in the video.Sorry for this.


The pairs with remarks on them
gbpusd
forex scalping gbpusd
gbpjpy
forex scalping gbpjpy
eurjpy
forex scalping eurjpy

http://forexsharing.com/
http://forexraiders.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment